Saturday, December 08, 2007

Friends and Little Bear Tails

I wrote my last quiz on Tuesday, and my next set of courses doesn't begin until January 8.

I've got a little time. Time is precious, as precious as sleep.

One of the things I have time to do is catch-up with friends. Met with the gang last night, better known as Women's Spirit.

We've been meeting for a very long time. I will miss them when I leave, but we'll keep in touch via the internet.

This afternoon Grace and I will go to Little Bear Winter Tails. I'm so excited. There are people that think it's cute that I have little friends like Grace. Why? Kids are people too.

Tonight Gil and I will go to dinner and a movie. I've known him for a long time, longer than the gang.

I will leave Winnipeg in much the same way I came to Winnipeg thirty-eight years ago. With a suitcase (backpack?) and little else. I will leave behind money, three pensions and a few precious friends.

I'd like to write more, but my study of espaƱol is on my mind.

Hasta luego.

No comments: