Thursday, July 24, 2008

Back online

Thursday, July 24, 2008


It's been a long time since I've blogged.

I went off the internet at 99 Maplegrove Road in early July.

Six more days at the Winnipeg Free Press and then I'm no longer employed.

Last night the Hands of Hope people came to take the household belongings I was unable to sell.

My car is sold. I think. But I don't have the money yet. If it hasn't been sold I'm in trouble.

My room at the Bed and Breakfast  is verified, so I'm set for the month of August.

I have a flight and car rental booked for my sojourn in New Mexico.

I signed papers on Tuesday that will transfer my property at 99 Maplegrove to the new owners.

My official place of residence is now 31 Burns Road, but I have no idea if I'll ever come here after September 31, and I know I'll never actually live here.

Freedom - just another word for nothin' left to lose.

At least I'm back on line.

Two cups of coffee in the morning and an internet connection is all I need.

Life is good.

No comments: