Friday, June 13, 2008

Still focusing on my plan

Yesterday a financial representative from the Royal Bank came to my house. The volatility in the stock market is something I can no longer endure. The money I've saved will be as important as the money I'll earn when I leave the Winnipeg Free Press.

I've also begun investigating suitcases. Putting everything I own into one suitcase is my plan, and it will not be easy. So far, I've been told that a duffle bag is more suitable than a suitcase. I'll go shopping Saturday.

Clothes are also an issue. I woke-up yesterday realizing that the clothes I own are not suitable. I'll start shopping for clothes this evening.

Two other items need to be purchased, a new lap top and an electronic translator for English to Spanish translations.

No comments: