Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Antibiotices - Heat - Al Pacino and Rober DeNiro

There is still some swelling, and now some bruising however, slowly but surely, my finger and my arm are returning to normal.

I have to go to work. No, that's not exactly correct because, very simply, I don't have very much work. I have to go to the Winnipeg Free Press building and sit at my assigned desk so, that I can be paid.

I wish they would just pay me to go away, now that's a thought. The trouble with that is, if they paid me to go away a lot of other people would want the same deal.

I've only have two minutes left of my fifteen minute a day commitment. Mostly I've just been sitting here trying to figure out what to write. My head is cloudy. I don't know if if was wise or not, but yesterday I spent the day reading and watching a movie, Heat - with Al Pacino and Robert De Niro.

The wasp infection was really getting to me. I'm certain by day's end I'll feel just fine, but right now I'm suffering from what I call lymph stagnation. I'm going to Google lymph stagnation because I really don't remember what in the hell it is.

Google it, can't find it.

No comments: