Friday, January 04, 2008

Sleep and Hillary - an obscure connection

I took one half tablet of Norvo-Lorazem last night. I use this potentially addictive drug judiciously, but sometimes I need to sleep and just can't do it. I suspect that for the rest of my life I will need to carry these pills around with me. Some of us third-agers have trouble sleeping. I wonder if Hillary Clinton has trouble sleeping?

Hillary, 60 came in third in the Iowa caucus yesterday, Obama, 46 came in first. Was it the black vote vs. the women's vote, age and experience vs. youth and change or did the American electorate suddenly gain intelligence and vote for the candidate whose platform was best for the country? Does the charming, good looking experienced John Edwards stand a chance, now that he marginally beat out Clinton? Will Hillary regret changing her name from Rodham to Clinton?

No comments: